Monday, November 24, 2008

This Jie Jie Is So Funny!

Joey was really funny this morning. She accompanied me to Gleneagles for my gynae check-up, and Isaiah was not with us because he had to work.

Everything was going normally till we went into Dr Fong's room. The moment I got onto the chair to prepare to do my abdominal scan, Joey started to wail very loudly! It was definitely a frightened kind of crying, as if Dr Fong is doing to harm Mummy! Hahaha..

We were all very shocked at her behavior, so Dr Fong, the nurse and me were trying to pacify her by getting her to sit with me, and on my lap so that I can hold her hands. But she wailed even louder! She kept saying, 'Mummy, come down! I want Mummy to come down!'

kekeke.. now I kind of regret 'educating' her about seeing doctors and going for operations when someone is injured. She probably thought that they are going to cut me up or something. Haha..

Finally, we did manage to calm her down and let her sit on the chair together with me, and watched the whole scanning with us. In the midst of the scanning, as we were watching baby inside my tummy, she suddenly went, 'Mummy, I want many many babies leh.' Dr Fong asked her how many she wants, and she said, 'Two'. Hahahaha.. that's funny... what a funny jie jie.

After the checkup, we walked over to Botanic Gardens, hoping to see the swans at the Swan Lake.

We did get to the Swan Lake, but there were no swans in sight at all. All we saw were alot of fishes and turtles. =)

Didn't stay long in the Garden cos both of us were exhausted. Joey was probably exhausted from her 'traumatic' gynae visit. We went home and slept like a log for 3 hours! Hahaha..

No comments :

Post a Comment