Monday, December 15, 2008

Visit To Her School

Before we realise anything, it's already the middle of December! And that would mean that in another 2 more weeks, Joey will be starting school!!!!!

The terrible thing is that we have not registered her yet for the school. =X

And so, we went to the school last Sat, hoping to register her, but the admin staff were not around. Got to make another trip down again during the weekdays. We took the chance to bring Joey around the place again, since we were already there. She really looks like she liked the place. Not difficult, when there are toys and books everywhere... =)

On the way to the school.. not very glam, I know.. Haha..

Here we are at the school..

Checking out the fishes..

Peering into one of the classrooms.. and one of the teachers was kind enough to switch on the lights and let Joey wander inside..

Oh man... I really find it hard to believe that my baby is starting school in 2 weeks' time!!! Like a kiasu mama, I have taken leave for the whole week of 5 Jan so that I can stay around the school and monitor her progress. It's not going to be easy for her to be in a brand new environment for one whole full day! I really hope she will enjoy herself there. Some crying is expected in the first few days, but I pray that Joey will adjust fast and well!

No comments :

Post a Comment