Friday, January 02, 2009

Joey’s 1st Chalet Stay

After talking about it for so many times, we finally made it to a chalet stay!!! =D Booked a chalet together with a bunch of close friends. It was a relaxing stay and especially on 31 Dec evening, every single BBQ pit was in use and the whole atmosphere was just one of excitement & fun! I love the smell of BBQ!

We had planned to have our BBQ on 1 Jan, but because everyone else was BBQ-ing, we also had a mini BBQ on 31 Dec just to 'try-out'.. hahaha... Good thing too, cos I didn't actually capture any photos of the BBQ on the next night.. heee!

The food! Nicey!

Joey found a new BBQ favorite - BBQ Asparagus!

Dinner was at JustNoodles after we sent Joey to my parents' place to stay for the night. We had more people stayover the first night, so Joey could have a better sleep at her grandparents' place..

And on the 1st day of the new year, I watched my very first midnight movie in my life! The latest I've ever watched before started at 11pm, but that night we watched Bedtime Stories at 1.50am!!!! Gosh, I fell asleep once 30mins into the movies before making a conscious effort to stay awake inorder not to waste the movie ticket money!!!

The next morning Joey came back to the chalet at 8am and we had breakfast at Macdonalds before going for her long-waited swim!

All dressed for her swim!

There was even a leap in her walk.. kekeke..

The weather was just glorious!

The swimming pool overlooks the escape theme park and wild wild wet... looks so fun!

Then in the morning, we brought Joey to ExplorerKid! There's a two-hour free play that came along with the chalet booking, so just as well.. It was such a fun playground!!!!

Isaiah and I had to take turns to run after joey! She doesn't get tired!!!

The very nice and happening Lit Pool..

I think Joey had alot of fun! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment