Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Mornings

If you have a toddler kid, you know what I mean.

Some mornings are great because the kid has got ample good sleep the night before and wakes up feeling happy & satisfied. Other mornings are not-so-good because the kid refuses to get out of bed and you have to scream & shout & drag her out of bed and into the shower and finally into her school uniform.

It was a GREAT morning this morning. :)

I love mornings when Joey would stir & wake up on her own 5-10 mins before the alarm clock actually goes off, and she would climb onto my bed from her mattress on the floor, and laze next to me for a while She would look at me, and when she saw that I'm also looking back at her and smiling at her, she breaks into this mesmerizing sweet smile too. Then she would give me a very loving morning kiss. Perfect morning.

I love my baby Joey. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment