Friday, February 20, 2009

Useful Online Resources For Our Kids

If your kid is like mine, always interested in things happening on my laptop, then perhaps you may wish to start some online exercises with them as well. :)

My Joey can stay glued to the laptop screen for the longest time (even if it means viewing her photos for the xxth time). And so, i reckon I might as well get some learning done while she's watching the screen. These are some interesting websites I let her visit, just to stimulate her interest in sounds, music and phonics (my current focus since I want her to improve her english pronunciation). Of course, these are the educational ones, in addition to usual Barney and Sesame Street websites. Heee...

PBS Kids

StarFall.com

Scholastic

FunBrain

Click on screenshots to view the websites!

Mummies out there, if you have other interesting sites that you use, please share with me too! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment