Thursday, March 05, 2009

被她骗了

That day in the car, Joey wanted to take photos with me.

Joey: Mummy, we don't smile ok?

Mummy (innocently): Ok!

And this was the 1st photo we took:

She told me NOT to smile, but she smiled sweetly herself lor! Mummy looked like super unfriendly in this photo because of that.

Then Joey said, 'OK mummy, now we smile ok?' Of course I agreed! And this was the 2nd photo we took:

This one is not PURPOSELY is what??!!! Bluff me lor!

Mummy (trying not to lose her patience): "Let's just take a proper photo together, can??"

And this was the 3rd photo:

She HAD to dig her nose!!!

Finally, after several tries, she cooperated and we ended up with some rather synchronised shots:

This one was suggested by Joey!

I look very spastic, I know.

No comments :

Post a Comment