Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Vandalism Culprit

Stickers used to be a BIG part in my life during my childhood days. I mean, girls all like stickers, don’t we? I’d collect lots and lots of them, exchange them with my friends, and keep them in a folder and take it out to admire ever so often.

My daughter loves stickers too, but she has a very different take on it. She doesn’t keep them safely like treasures. Instead, she sticks them everywhere. Sigh..

And so, you can imagine, my house no longer looks like a designer house. With kids around in the house, it’s really not easy to stay poise and classy. =P

Look at how she ‘displays’ her stickers!

I often wonder why she doesn’t feel ‘heart pain’ at wasting her stickers like that!

DSC03671

Maybe to her, it’s art!

DSC03672

And she’s probably happy seeing her stickers on display everywhere in the house!

DSC03675

DSC03676

DSC03674

Let me show you around the house where traces of her creativity & creative vandalism can be found.

On the window grilles (which I attempt to hide most of the time with the wooden blinds)

DSC03677

The plastic cabinets

DSC03680

Her water bottle

DSC03684

And the biggest canvas of all – Her wardrobe

DSC03679

Quite frankly, they drive me nuts sometimes. You know how much I adore lovely & classy interior design. *wipes away a tear*

7 comments :

  1. haha... to her, i guess that's "treasuring" her stickers... displaying them everywhere! wahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, it's very wasteful leh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.. those stickers look familiar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, dun indulge in her anymore la!!!!! She cheats u to buy her something every week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahaha... I think we are really "pampering" her! everytime she sees us, she drags us to go walk walk... haha... we are spoiling her! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes la, I seriously think you all over pamper her le la!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, she designed her chair, quite nice lah.. Haha i agree with u man, with kids around, no matter how posh the house may be, it will be discounted with their creativity. Ha.

    ReplyDelete