Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Don’t Know What Kind of Smile This Is

We were in the car this morning on our way to Joey’s school, and I decided to take some photos of Joey. It seems that I’ve been lazier in doing that nowadays. Except for those times we bring her out for excursions, I seldom take day-to-day photographs of Joey now. I better keep it up, in order to capture her ever-changing looks in her growing-up years!

This was the first photo we took.

DSC04257

Obviously the smile looks very forced, as if Mummy is forcing her to comply, so I told her it was not acceptable and she is to SMILE NICELY. The subsequent photos made me LAUGH!

This is what she perceived as ‘SMILE NICELY’???

DSC04261

DSC04258

 DSC04259

 DSC04260

What’s with the slanted head & sly smile??

No comments :

Post a Comment