Saturday, May 30, 2009

1st The Bad, Then The Good

How does this look to you? Pretty innocent huh?

zzzz

Look closer.

zzzz1

I don’t even know how to describe how BITTER this thing is. It’s some tonic that will supposedly purge the toxics from my body and let my body recover to pre-pregnancy state as soon as possible. But doesn’t even the look of it put you off?

Super yucks, I tell you. And it does not help that it has to be drank on an empty stomach. Imagine waking up in the morning to this thing? Not much of a motivation eh? Still, I had to drink it because firstly, it’s good for me. Secondly, it was boiled over 2 hours from 3 bowls of water to 1 bowl of water. I don’t even want to go into how concentrated the whole liquid is.

Thank God, after a super yucky and bitter tonic, I got rewarded with something I really like.

Ginger & Chicken Fried Rice!

zzzz2

This is super yummy! So fragrant and every mouthful bursts forth with the fried garlic, ginger & shreds of chicken! I don’t mind having this everyday!

2 comments :

  1. those red things look like worms

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr.. now that u said it, yes they do... ekkks.. thank God I finished the last dosage....

    ReplyDelete