Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Last Meal

The time now is 6.12am. I woke up at 6am this morning to have my last meal before I start my fast at 630am for the operation at 230pm. No food & drinks till after the ops! I think it’s gonna be torturous. The only motivation – JAYNE IS COMING TODAY!!!!

Didn’t sleep well at all last night. Woke up every hour. Really nervous, I don’t know why. I don’t even remember being this nervous when I was due to give birth to Joey! Maybe ignorance is really bliss. The first time round, I knew nothing about what’s going to happen. This time  round, I know exactly what’s going to happen, and thoughts go wild in my mind. =P

After I admit into the hospital later at 9 plus, I think I’ll have a chance to catch up on my sleep. Meanwhile, let me just finish up my last meal. Later!

P/S: Please pray for me yeh! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment