Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mummy Is Home… But Without The Baby

Yes, dear friends, I am home finally after spending 4 days, 3 nights in Gleneagles Hospital. I am recovering very well, but the sad thing is that Baby Jayne is still in hospital for one more night because she developed jaundice last night. :( Please pray for her that the blood test results would be good tomorrow morning so that she can finally come home too.

The pediatrician’s report for the first 3 days were great. Every morning he would come by and tell me that Jayne is doing very well, with no signs of jaundice at all, eating, sleeping & poo-ing well too. So I thought this time round, there would be no complications and Jayne would be coming home on schedule. But too bad, this morning when he came by, he said Jayne was showing some signs of jaundice, or ordered a blood test, and later decided that it’s better for her to be under UV light for one more day before discharge. Hopefully, her condition will pick up by tomorrow!

Wait till I arrange all the photos, and I’ll be back with blog entries of the birth story & more!

HELLO WORLD!

DSC04543

p/s: Sorry to all who were waiting for my twitter updates! There was no free wifi available. I had to walk to another room just to use the internet access, & I was bedridden for 2 days! =P

1 comment :

  1. don't worry too much k, i'm sure jayne will be alright by tmr... meanwhile have a good rest at home tmr... cos tmr onwards, u got to take care of 2 kids at home!

    ReplyDelete