Monday, May 18, 2009

A Relaxed Mama Is A Happy Mama

I am not very used to the ‘new lifestyle’ now. Even though this new lifestyle will only last a couple of days. Haha..

On a daily basis, I would usually be doing some work on my laptop, even on a Monday, except that Mondays are a lot more lull compared to other days in a week. But for the whole of today, I did not do ANY WORK at all, and it’s going to be so for the next 2 days too! I am so used to my hectic lifestyle that this relaxed pace needs some getting used to, really. Heee.. Yet, I am not complaining. I feel very relaxed and happy. :)

Met up with Serene & Cherry for dinner at Sakae tonight. It was a nice relaxing time of fellowship.

DSC04498

Joey browsing through the menu…

DSC04504

DSC04503

Joey was ignoring her Daddy because…… he ate the only mushroom in her chawanmushi!!! wahahahaha…

DSC04491

DSC04490

In the end, we had to order a new bowl of chawanmushi for her just to appease her! (still, she kept chanting that Daddy ate her mushroom throughout the dinner..)

DSC04494

Joey trying to blow out the fire of the paper steamboat.. =P

DSC04502

I am really one happy relaxed mummy tonight.. =D

DSC04501

DSC04508

DSC04499

3 comments :

  1. OMG, I look super greedy in that photo!! still munching food while taking photo! duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo.. what greedy?? we're eating dinner mah!

    ReplyDelete