Sunday, July 26, 2009

Congratulate Me, Won’t Ya? :)

For the record, BABY JAYNE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT FOR THE 1ST TIME LAST NIGHT!

Hip Hip Hurray!

Hip Hip Hurray!

Hip Hip Hurray!

DSC05707

Now, I am really thankful for this because I know I cannot take it for granted. I have friends who still need to wake up in the middle of the night to feed their kids even though they are coming to one year old. And barely two months old, Jayne has already slept through the night for the 1st time.

I last fed her the previous night at 1245am before I slept, and she slept through until she cried for milk again at 645am. That’s a total of 6 continuous hours of undisturbed sleep! I felt like I lived again! And mind you, she was practically sleeping throughout the whole day before that apart from feeding time as well.

Baby Joey slept through the night for the first time when she was 6 weeks old (You can read about it here!) Baby Jayne is not bad too, and has done it at 8 weeks. God is truly good to me. I am a blessed mama. :)

2 comments :

  1. CONGRATS !!!! wat a breakthru! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!!!! congrats leh!!! Baby Jayne is a fast developer!!!

    ReplyDelete