Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Joey’s 1st Class Photo

Joey took a class photo some time back and we finally received the photo in  hardcover folder today!

So cool, nowadays childcare centres also take class photos!

DSC05737

Where’s my darling??

Standing at the last row! There! =D

Picture1

I wonder why everyone looks so solemn and not smiling??! I only spotted one boy in the first row who was smiling away. And check out how every kid’s tee was tucked neatly into the shorts and how high up the waist everyone’s shorts were worn! Haha…

4 comments :

  1. If they tucked in my shirt like that...I don't think i will smile also...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joey got a pissed off look!!! Hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. She must be very angry her teacher tied up her hair and tucked in her tee shirt! LOL

    Joking la, she came back and tell me she was very happy because she could stand on a table during the photo taking! kekeke

    ReplyDelete