Saturday, July 25, 2009

WaffleTown

I have a soft spot for fried chicken. I really do.

Papa Isaiah brought us to Waffletown fast food outlet for dinner yesterday, and if it’s just another fast food outlet, it’s not even worth mentioning here on my mega famous blog, but Waffletown was actually the very FIRST place he held a part-time job. Plus, the fried chicken is awesome.

DSC05687

Sorry, the fried chicken just looked too tempting. I had to take a bite before remembering to take out my camera. =P

DSC05699

This is their grilled fish with rice…

DSC05700

 DSC05693

 DSC05694 DSC05695

    

anigif  

And of course, how can we not try waffles with ice cream at Waffletown?

DSC05701

 DSC05702 DSC05703

Their fried chicken has won my heart! I’ll be back again. ;)

5 comments :

  1. where is that place?? Waffletown? never hear before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never heard of that place before??!!! It's at Balmoral Plaza.. Hee... we go together onwe of these days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is balmoral plaza??

    the waffle looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh... must ask my driver isaiah! haha.. i dunno how to go also..

    ReplyDelete