Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Thighs

I had mistakenly thought that Baby Jayne will never accumulate enough fats to develop thighs as such:

DSC05882

After all, she was such a small little darling at birth, and even though her limbs were very lengthy, I thought she looked rather thin & petite even for a baby. People tell me that the birth weight does not really matter so much as babies catch up very fast if they feed and sleep well. I believe that now. I am beginning to feel the strain on my arms when I carry her nowadays. It’s scary how much weight she can put on just by drinking milk alone. What do manufacturers put into formula milk powder nowadays?!

During bath times, I have to pry open her thighs just so that some water gets to those ‘squashed-together’ areas. Otherwise, who knows whether algae will accumulate over time due to neglect.

She is slowly evolving into a chubby darling! Love that double chin.

page

No comments :

Post a Comment