Sunday, December 27, 2009

It’s Papa’s Birthday!

Isaiah’s birthday falls on 31 Dec every year, and this year, I thought it’ll be a neat idea to surprise him with a mini party! Now, my husband has always been the one planning surprises for me, but this is a first for me!

Planning started 2 months ago…

Picture1

I have to say I have sporting friends who immediately blocked out the special date – 26 Dec, for the party and everyone asked how they could help. As I would be busy distracting Isaiah on the actual day and orchestrating for him to arrive at the venue at the exact time, I had to appoint a Chief Logistics Officer to help manage things for me. And Tristan Lin Weiyang was the chosen one.

Picture3

There were many apprehensions of course, like how we would be able to make Isaiah go to the venue at the stated time etc. But I say that’s what makes life exciting.

Picture2

After deciding between several venues, I finally settled for the Love The World Christian Pub at the Singapore Flyer!

26Dec 046

26Dec 042

The pub has a stage area with instruments, and Joey had a go at the drums!

 26Dec 038

26Dec 039

26Dec 040

The live band came on at 9pm and we enjoyed some nice renditions of English pop and gospel songs!

26Dec 048

26Dec 008

I corresponded with the pub and they offered me a special package that consisted of soup, main course, coffee/tea and birthday cake for my guests. The food was so-so, but the company was great as always.

26Dec 010  26Dec 030 26Dec 031 26Dec 032  I hope it was a fun night of fellowship for dear hubby and that he had fun! :)

26Dec 072 

26Dec 062

26Dec 044 

Peter is the appointed photographer of the day, and once the photos come in, I’ll blog about the night of celebration again in detail, I promise!

No comments :

Post a Comment