Friday, January 22, 2010

Let Me Say It Again: Do Not Provoke Her

And I say it with good reason.

Joey, that is.

This is her latest doll. One of her Christmas presents. Let me call her Betty.

19 Jan 021

All nice and blondish, with lovely blue eyes, pink lips, a devilish body and a punk rocker dress sense. Joey adores her blond gold locks and enjoys changing her clothes. You know, every sweet little girl loves to play with dolls.

And this

is

what

Betty

looked

like

one

fine

day

when

I

found

her

on

the

floor:

19 Jan 022

The weapon in question was still in sight – A pink scissors.

And this is the culprit of course.

19 Jan 023

Totally unrepentant. When questioned, she dutifully says, ‘Her hair is tooo long and messy. I’ve got to trim it.’

And proceeds to demonstrate it some more.

19 Jan 024

And that’s why I say, don’t provoke her, ‘cos you never know what she would do…

I was both shocked and very amused by what she’s done because….

-

-

-

-

-

I’VE DONE THE VERY SAME THING WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I still remember very clearly that I thought my Barbie Doll’s hair was too boring because she’s had long hair for the longest time (but of course), and decided that she should have a haircut and go for a short bob. So I took a pair of scissors and snipped it all off!

And so, I definitely think Joey’s behavior is absolutely normal and she has no violence inclination whatsoever.

I told my MIL that Joey takes after me in this, and she shook her head in disbelief. I, on the other hand, think it’s cool that my daughter had a great mind just like mine. :)

P/S: If you are the one who gave her this doll, please don’t scold me. I take no responsibility for her actions.

3 comments :

  1. hahahaha... i think any gals who had barbie dolls had experience of cutting their hair...

    i remember i used to have this 2 barbie dolls too... and i got sick of the hair too and same thing, i snapped it and innocently then think that it will grow back... well, it never did! wahahaha... much regrets cos my cutting skills were not good at all!! wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!

    I just knew it that there are other girls around just like me and joey, so creative!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope when she sees me, she won't say, "Your hair is getting long and messy"...

    Don't let her bring the scissors out okay? :P

    Haha! But, very creative, I must say!

    ReplyDelete