Sunday, January 24, 2010

What A Tiring (But Happy) Day

Had a real tiring day yesterday because we brought the girls out almost the whole day. But it was a very happy day because it was Herman & Xiaoxuan’s big day! =D

Our first wedding at Hort Park, so it’s a refreshing nice change. =)

23Jan 014

Hort Park is a beautiful place. And the weather was perfectly hot for such a garden venue. 23Jan 007

And you can spot lots of wooden structures in this place. In line with its garden theme.

23Jan 012

23Jan 010

Love the greens. They make everything look so hopeful. (By the way, the 2 small figurines on the 2nd storey are Joey and my MIL)

23Jan 017

Little round pebbles always give people a peaceful feel. :)

23Jan 013

Xiaoxuan’s favorite colour is PURPLE, so the main colour theme for the decor was purple, and so were the sister entourage’s dresses! Pretty sight of purples everywhere.

23Jan 001

23Jan 002

23Jan 005   

The pretty bride! =D

23Jan 020

23Jan 021

Isaiah was the coordinator, so we reached rather early at 12noon. By the time we left, it was already 5pm! The kids were so tired they zonked out in the car ride back home. =P It was especially tiring for me because Joey was in her hyperactive rebellious mode the whole time and I almost went crazy screaming at her.

After a short nap at home, the girls chilled out on the bed. I have to admit that no matter how naughty Joey is, I always forget my anger when she gives her big smiles and warm hugs. And when she’s on her bed, she does funny stuffs like doing weirdo poses.

23Jan 028

She’ll twist and turn and twirl around on the bed..

23Jan 038

I’ve done that myself too when I was young. It’s surprisingly destressing to do that on the bed. Have you tried it before?

23Jan 064

23Jan 069

Can you see the resemblance between the 2 sisters? Although their features may not all be similar, I still think they look pretty much like each other. 23Jan 049

Why do my girls all turn out so cheeky? One sticks out tongue and one gives a contoured weird face. =P

23Jan 050

23Jan 062

No comments :

Post a Comment