Saturday, February 06, 2010

Little Love-To-Eats

I love to eat. I really do.

Comfort food is so very important to my sanity. I get the most miserable when I can’t eat or when I don’t have time to eat. [Yes, fasting is the best way to crucify me] And when I feel super stressed up, food cheers me up, like instantly.

So I am not surprised that my girls both love to eat. Joey has a reputation as a rice-lover, and when she feels up to it, she can finish one whole bowl of rice. And I haven’t even mentioned the soup, chicken, potato, carrots that go with the rice. While other kids may be struggling with eating rice, she absolutely has no problem at all. Just give her rice and soup or rice and chicken, it will make her belly very happy.

Baby Jayne, like her elder sister, has taken a fancy to food as well. Not only does she dutifully finish her porridge everyday, she also salivates whenever she sees us eating something.

It’s a good thing really. Nothing troubles a mum more than a kid who refuses to eat.

Brought my girls to Xinwang Hongkong Cafe sometime back. I love the food in Hongkong cafes!

19 Jan 051

I will always order the Iced Hongkong Milk Tea! wooo loves!

19 Jan 074

Can you see how excited Baby Jayne is at a dining table?

 19 Jan 052

19 Jan 055

Joey as usual, doing funny actions to entertain everyone. =)

19 Jan 056

19 Jan 057

19 Jan 058

How did I know that Baby Jayne was happy?

She does this every time she’s thrilled! *It’s a uber cute side tilt of the head, complete with an uber cute smile* 

19 Jan 059

Love the colors and pictures! Makes the whole restaurant so much more lively!

19 Jan 068

19 Jan 069

Here’s the food! I ordered Mui Fan to share with Joey. Yes, it’s her favorite rice drenched in sauce and seafood toppings. :)

 19 Jan 071

Oh and this is a must-order! Warm glutinous rice balls dipped in crushed peanuts! Yums and a perfect ending to a meal!

19 Jan 075

When both my girls are more grown up, I can bring them on food expeditions with me! How awesome would that be?! *dreams*

No comments :

Post a Comment