Friday, February 05, 2010

Sunshine Comes After The Rain

Finally, after 2 gloomy days, the sunshine has come!

IMG_5587 IMG_5584

HER SMILE IS BACK!!! :)

IMG_5585

Although she’s still having watery stools, but her milk intake increased much more than the previous 2 days. As long as her intake of fluid is more than what comes out, it’s good enough! =D

IMG_5579

These few days when Jayne was sick, I kept having flashbacks to the time when I was sick as a kid - how lethargic I felt, and how my mum would tirelessly put cold towel on my forehead to cool me down. When kids fall sick, it’s always tiring and worrying for the mothers. Like how my mum did for me, I now take care of my own kids the same way. Life is interesting like that. =)

Joey, on the other hand, has been a real darling. Because Baby Jayne is more whiney when she is sick, Joey would play with her and entertain her to keep her from crying. She would caringly talk to her and comfort her that she’s going to be well soon.. It’s really heartwarming to see the love between the 2 sisters. :) Ah, I wish I had an elder sister to fuss over me like that!

IMG_5582

Welcome back, sunshine! =D

IMG_5580

No comments :

Post a Comment