Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Cheeky Little Girl

Mondays with Baby Jayne at home have typically become photo-taking times. I never fail to be amazed at what a cheerful baby I have.

Just don’t overdose on Baby Jayne. Here comes a truckload of photos!

IMG_7314

I blew up this float, put in some ping pong balls and toy cars, and she was kept entertained for the next 15 minutes at least. Happy!

IMG_7319

It’s so easy to amuse kids. They’re interested in almost anything.

IMG_7322

IMG_7323

Put her on the high chair, and treated her to baby biscuits. Haha, look at the biscuit stuck on her lips!

IMG_7327

She can smile and mumble and it would not drop!

IMG_7328

See what I mean?

IMG_7330

Her gums must be super itchy nowadays. She’s happy to be given anything to chew on. So when I gave her a biscuit, she gave me the biggest smile ever.

IMG_7331

A cheerful baby makes a day bright. :)

IMG_7334

She’s one cheeky baby too, I tell you!

IMG_7335 

Her cheekiness makes me laugh!

IMG_7336

Watching TV together!

IMG_7337

And she continued her biscuit munching..

IMG_7340

Obviously enjoying a good life, can you see? Eating titbits and watching TV at the same time.. =D

IMG_7341 

I can’t remember what made her so thrilled… then again, it takes little effort to thrill her. Just a peek-a-boo will do the trick!

IMG_7342

How I wish my baby can stay in the cute baby stage forever! Haha! How’s that possible??

IMG_7344

One of her happy action is ‘Yeh’  with arms in the air… =P

IMG_7343

And finally, let me end off with a video clip of Baby Jayne laughing and having a great time! I hope it will make your day!

Oh how I love my baby. =)