Friday, April 09, 2010

Singapore Dance Delight Vol.1: Klessis Meets The Rest!

Do you remember that I blogged about the Singapore Dance Delight Vol. 1 competition recently?

Thanks to omy and F&N, my entry was selected to be one of the six finalists who will compete for a fully-paid for trip to Japan to cover the Grand Finals! Quite frankly, I was totally shocked when I got a call from Alvin, the person-in-charge from omy, and I literally burst out (in a very auntie manner), “Are you sure I won??????!!!!” Yes, i really did that.

You can read about the 6 finalist bloggers here!

And so, yesterday I went for my very 1st blogging-related meeting! Very excited, can you tell? Haha! It was really a fun experience, meeting the other bloggers, omy team and the F&N personnel. The whole meeting was casual even though we were briefed on the upcoming events that we have to cover. Sounds pretty exciting, I would say! =)

F&N was very kind to prepare goody bags for every one of us, and inside the goody bag was a limited edition cap and collectors’ item badges..

IMG_7517

This is what they call a DIY cap, where you can pin the badges onto the cap to form any design you want. =)

IMG_7518

This  reminded me of my favorite  F&N sparkling drink – Groovy Grape! =D

IMG_7520

The highlight of the meeting was also to receive our prize as the finalist – a HTC Touch II phone!

IMG_7515

Thanks to the very generous sponsor, HTC, who decided to give us this phone which supposedly is the most media-friendly among their many models. This phone can take good photos, post them online, blog and tweet all easily. Even IT-idiots will find it simple! Thank you HTC and F&N!

And of course, I was just very glad to be able to make new friends and meet people who have a passion for blogging, just like me! Everyone was just so friendly and funny, and we clicked immediately (even though I was the only ‘old’ person around)! In the upcoming events happening in the next 2 weeks, we’ll be meeting up pretty often. =)

IMG_7513

Watch this space for more updates coming up! I promise you they’re going to be exciting and fun! =D

p/s: I’m going to learn a special dance next Monday from professional dances from O School! Can’t believe it??! You got to watch out for my blog entry! =P