Saturday, April 24, 2010

She Has Made Her Choice

You know, life is made up many, many choices. Some of the choice we make today will have a great effect on what’s going to happen to us in the future. If we make the wrong decision today, we will have to suffer the consequences later. So, never belittle this freedom of choice that we have been given. Use it wisely.

Why am I so philosophical today, you ask? Well, let’s just say I got inspired by my baby.

When asked which F&N Sparkling Drink she prefers, she chose… ICE-CREAM SODA without hesitation! woooooo!

IMG_8230

But of course, I can totally understand. Ice-cream soda is the most unique drink of the lot, and I must say F&N did a great job developing and producing this drink!

1

Then, when she realised that she can actually have both cans if she wanted to, so she started protecting her possessions! (See how one hand is already on the Outrageous Orange and the only hand still firmly on Ice-Cream Soda??)

IMG_8233

“Why can we only choose 1?? I WANT BOTH!”

IMG_8234

Alright girl… you win. :)