We just bought a new pair of squeaky shoes for Baby Jayne because she outgrew her red Crocs that caused 2 painfully red blisters to appear on both her feet. Five minutes after putting on the new shoes, I regretted it immediately.
She was so happy with the squeakiness that she refused to be carried anymore. She insists on walking on her own because that’s when she gets to hear the squeaking sound. The more she walks, the more squeaky sounds. And really, my girl doesn’t really walk. She runs. And I have no choice but to chase. =(
Brought her to Queensway Shopping Centre because Papa Isaiah has to buy some sports wear. She was practically running everywhere in the shops, and I was busy stopping her from causing too much damage to the products in the shop.
The rows and rows of shoes excited her to the max. She wanted to take down every shoe to see. =.=
Queensway Shopping Centre is Papa Isaiah’s fav haunt. You get lots of variety of sports apparels and equipment here at prices mostly lower than those at other malls.
There are shoes everywhere and you can see from Jayne’s eyes that she was mesmerized by them. The many colours, designs, shapes and sizes. She’s going to be one shoe-lover when she grows up!
Look how helpful she is, trying to help her daddy choose a pair of good running shoes.
When I needed to take a breather from all the chasing around, I tried to entertain her with the kiddy rides.
… which of course didn’t work for long, because she remembered her squeaky shoes and wanted to get down and walk again. I had to adjourn with her to the car to wait for Papa Isaiah to finish buying his stuffs. All thanks to the squeaky shoes!!!
Good thing, Papa Isaiah went home with a good loot – A pair of running shoes, 2 pairs of sports shorts, a shoe bag and 3 pairs of socks – all for $130+! Queensway Shopping Centre retains its title as Papa Isaiah’s fav haunt! =P