Friday, September 23, 2011

It Doesn’t Take Much…

…. to make my girl smile. =)

We brought the girls to Woodlands Waterfront Park to play one evening, and while the girls were having a crazy time at the playground, another kid’s mum gave Baby Jayne a pretty yellow flower. And it made her so very happy.

IMG_3613

Can you see the sparkle in her eyes? She came running to show me her little flower, and proudly told me that Auntie gave it to her. =) I think the flower meant the world to her at that moment.

IMG_3616

See how protective she is of her little flower? It really doesn’t take much to cheer up a girl. She was contented holding on to it for the rest of our trip, and kept stroking the petals gently.

IMG_3619

Shouldn’t we as adults learn from the little children, and be easily contented and happy? Life’s full of stress and burdens that sometimes I wish I can go back to be a child – So carefree and without a single worry in the world!

IMG_3628

I sometimes think that God gave me children so that I can see life through the eyes of the little ones. As we grow older, we lose our innocence day by day, and start to see everything in a complicated way. Yet, simplicity can allow us to see things clearer most of the time. Keep a simple and pure heart, and learn to appreciate the little things in life. Sounds like a really good approach in life! =)

IMG_3635

IMG_3636

These precious ones teach me more about life than what I imagined.

IMG_3634

Have a great weekend, everyone. =D