Saturday, October 01, 2011

Weekend Snapshot: Arab Street & Around

Weekend snapshot series covers interesting and nice places I visited or some of my photography expeditions. If you like what I feature, do visit these places too. =)

* * * *

Arab Street and its vicinity has lots of charm and interesting sights. There’s so much culture in that place and I can always find something new to shoot.

IMG_3474

IMG_3476

IMG_3477

Our first time trying out this Bak Kut Teh stall..

IMG_3478

IMG_3480

Abundance of garlic and chilli! LOVE!

IMG_3481

IMG_3482

Turned out to be a very good bak kut teh! Strong herbal taste with lots of ingredients in the soup – Tau Pok, Tau Kee, Pork ribs, pig’s stomach.. Yummy!

IMG_3487

Continued our walk after a hearty lunch… And I saw this nice graffiti art on one of the walls. Well-sprayed, I thought.

IMG_3488

IMG_3493

IMG_3497

IMG_3498

IMG_3499

Love this mama stall that sells all kinds of titbits, canned drinks, sweets, etc. So colourful and neatly arranged.

IMG_3500

Walked into Haji Lane – One of my favourites in this area.

IMG_3501

IMG_3502

Watched this guy spray painted.. Very skilful!

IMG_3504

And there’s my handsome man waiting for me as I shopped.. =)

IMG_3503