Monday, October 03, 2011

Love Kids’ Birthday Parties!

There was a period in my life when almost every weekend, I was attending some 21st birthday parties. Then it evolved to weddings every weekend. Now, it’s baby showers and kids’ birthday parties. Phases and seasons. And age. =P

Anyway, going to birthday parties is always enjoyable, especially for the kids. The moment I tell them we were going to a birthday party, they went hysterical. Haha… Parties = FUN! And for me, I love to go to parties and see the parents’ creativity and effort in pulling off an interesting theme party. You can literally see the love the daddies & mummies have for their little ones. And of course, I could always steal a few ideas home! =D

Yesterday, it was Aaric’s one-year-old birthday party!!!!

IMG_4077

The handsome birthday boy and Mummy Xia!

IMG_4085

As you can see, it’s a boyish soccer theme party! Just look at the soccer ball whistle! So cute lo!!! =D That was the first thing my kids went for when we reached. Haha..

IMG_4103

IMG_4079

The centrepiece of the party was the sweets table, which I absolutely adore! =)

IMG_4078

Marshmallows, candies, jellies, cereals, chocolates!! Everything that can drive the kids crazy!

IMG_4080

The thing that kept all the kids very entertained and happy throughout the party were these helium balloons. Simple but definitely worked! The adults could fellowship while the kids ran here and there with the balloons.

IMG_4098

Baby Jayne had so much fun just tugging the strings of the balloons. I was happy just by watching her!

IMG_4096

IMG_4097

And as usual, a party makes for a good chance for the little friends to catch up with each other! =)

IMG_4088

IMG_4104

IMG_4089

Happy birthday, Aaric! Grow up strong, healthy and very happy! It’s been such a joy watching you grow up! =D

IMG_4101