I am excited much because this arrived in my mailbox this week!
It was a package from a Hong Kong publisher and inside was a 200-page travel guidebook on Singapore.
The exciting thing is that my photographs are printed in the book! =D The publisher approached me earlier this year and requested for my photographs to be used in the book, as there are not many photographs on this place available. I was most glad to help, on the condition that he mails me a copy of the book for my keepsake. =)
These were the photographs taken at Pasar Oleh Oleh when I visited Bintan with my friends. So very happy that they were found useful for this guidebook and they’re covered under the section ‘Nearby places of interest from Singapore’. All of a sudden, my photographs look so pro! Haha..
Some thrills to spice up my days. =)