Saw the girls watching TV and leaning on each other, and I thought that’s really sweet. =)
It is my deepest desire that these two girls would lean on each other, support each other and be the best friend and confidante to each other all throughout their lives. Yes, the girls argue, fight and snatch toys from each other, but at the end of the day, the sisterly love just gets stronger. It’s a lifelong bond that cannot be broken. =)
* * * *
As I’m writing this, I’m feeling really under the weather. Having a really bad migraine and feeling sick. It’s been so long since I last felt unwell. Plus, a really sad thing happened recently to my friends, and my heart is constantly feeling heavy and burdened for them. Many things I cannot understand or comprehend, but I do believe that God is always in control, and He knows best why it had to turn out that way. I only pray that my friends will get through the ordeal and emerge stronger than before. God, please remember them & restore unto them many folds of blessings. Amen.