Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday To Nai Nai!

My mother-in-law’s birthday falls on Christmas Eve every year. This year, we brought her for a birthday lunch at Seb’s Bistro. =) It was chosen because the girls could play in the Rochester Playhouse while the adults enjoy a quiet nice meal. And a nice meal it was! =)

IMG_6331

Nai Nai is happiest spending time with her little precious ones. =D

IMG_6339

IMG_6340

IMG_6341

IMG_6345

IMG_6351

Happy Birthday, Nai Nai! =)

IMG_6352

After lunch, we went for a great Christmas service in church before heading for our free bus tour of Marina Bay Christmas lights. I won two tickets from a Facebook contest and the organisers kindly gave me two more tickets so that I can bring my kids and mother-in-law too!

IMG_6358

IMG_6366

It was a wet Christmas eve. =) Just looking out to the streets on the bus was therapeutic. =D

IMG_6360

IMG_6369

One of the best Christmas eves I ever had. Time with my dearest loved ones. =)