Thursday, December 22, 2011

Project Not-Just-About-Me: Our Photo Mementos!

Remember the Project Not-Just-About-Me that I blogged about recently? You can read about it here and here.

Anyway, I was just thinking of what I could do as a follow-up to the excursion, so that the kids have some take-away from the experience, and I got a brilliant idea! What’s better than sending them photographs of the trip, so that they will forever have some mementos of what happened that day?? And so, I sought the help of my faithful pretty friend – My HP ENVY printer! LOL!

Seeing the photos printed out nicely out just brought back memories of that Saturday with these adorable kids! =D I think they’ll be so happy when they receive the photographs in the mail!

IMG_6317

Oh by the way, if you also have a HP printer at home just like me, do you know that there is a wide array of templates you can download FOR FREE from the HP Activity Centre?? That means you can not only print out your photographs, you can use the free templates to beautify your photos or add frames and decorations to them before you actually print them out!

image

image

Sounds really interesting, isn’t it?? For this Christmas season, if you are still thinking of what to get for your loved ones, why not make something for them instead? The templates provided by HP can help you print out customised gifts that will warm up the hearts of your family and friends for sure. =) I found many projects in the website that gives you the printable template pages for your own scrapbook, and even gives you all the instructions on how to compile together. HP even makes recommendation on which printer would give you the best results! Very helpful indeed. =) Printers nowadays do way more than just printing. They can help make our lives more colourful!

And I hope the kids at Henderson Student Care Centre will also smile when they see their photos! =)