Friday, January 06, 2012

Daddy Is The Best (No Matter What)!

Sometimes I think it’s really unfair.

I spend more time with the kids than hubby, cook their meals & feed them, bathe them and put them to bed most of the time. In fact, Papa Isaiah is the primary disciplinarian in our house – The Mummy can say  ‘Stop it!’ 500 times, and there will be no effect, but Daddy just needs to say one ‘Stop it!’, and both girls would stop immediately. Yet, whenever Daddy’s around, both girls would crowd around him, insist on sitting next to him and basically, clamour for his full attention. It’s unfair!!! =X

31 Dec was Daddy Isaiah’s birthday, and we went out for Mc’Donalds breakfast early in the morning! Just look at how happy the girls were!

IMG_6800

Even taking a bus together is fun!!!

IMG_6801

IMG_6802

A daddy is such an important figure in every kid’s life. I remember how much I looked up to my own dad when I was a little girl, even though my mum was the one who spent so much time with us. I am close to my mum too, but there will always be a special bond between my dad and I. I believe it’s the same with my girls – They, too, have a special bond with Daddy Isaiah. Something even I don’t have!

My girls are blessed to have a daddy who loves them. And they obviously love him to bits too! This polaroid at the bus stop makes me smile every time I see it. It’s now on our fridge. =)

IMG_6808