Saturday, January 07, 2012

Weekend Snapshot: Raindrops Cafe

I had dinner with my University Hall mates a few weeks back at a nice little cafe called Raindrops Cafe. Situated at one small corner of SCAPE, it’s easy to miss it if you are not paying attention. It’s really a small cafe with few seats, but really quite a cosy nice place.

IMG_6018

IMG_6020

I love the little details in this small space. Like how they tied ribbons to their light bulbs, and from the photos, it looks as if the ribbons are lighted up. Really quite pretty!

IMG_6026

IMG_6027

I love their menus! Love the graphical drawings.

IMG_6024

IMG_6025

IMG_6028

IMG_6029

My friends!

IMG_6041

And the awesome dishes we ordered! =)

IMG_6035

Roasted Chicken Leg

IMG_6038

Truffle fries

IMG_6031

Mushroom Aglio Olio Pasta

IMG_6032

Stuffed Mushrooms

IMG_6033

Roasted Pork Belly

IMG_6037

The food was YUMMY!!! But they don’t exactly come at a cheap price. =X Each dish costs around $25 each. Not really cafe prices, I would say. But the way each dish was presented, I think they are of fine-dining standard. =)

Worth a try! =D

Raindrops Cafe is located at SCAPE, Orchard.