Saturday, January 07, 2012

Weekend Snapshot: SteakOut!

Visited this small but cosy restaurant located at Level 1 of Victoria Hotel called ‘Steakout’ and I really enjoyed their food!

Steakout is very similar to Astons, and serves western food at very reasonable prices. According to a friend, the boss of Steakout used to be an employee with Astons, and decided to start a business of his own. I’ve always been a fan of Astons, but I must say I am impressed with the quality of food served at Steakout.

IMG_6502

Apart from the usual chicken chop, fish & chips etc, Steakout also serves a good variety of red & white wines to go with the food. For a ‘budget’ restaurant, this is very interesting. It’s like a fusion of budget & fine dining. =D

IMG_6503

Hubby decided to try their beer. Looks pretty, haha. But I don’t like beers.

IMG_6507

My chicken chop! Really juicy & yummy!!! Every main course comes served with two side orders of your choice. Yep, just like Astons!

IMG_6508

Hubby ordered steak, and he said it was very delicious!

IMG_6509

It was hubby’s birthday celebration that night as well!

IMG_6510

IMG_6511

IMG_6520

IMG_6518

Steakout is a nice place for gathering with friends! =D