Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Two Babes At The Pool

Over the weekend, hubby was busy with a good buddy’s wedding, so I brought the girls to the swimming pool by myself. We had a jolly good time, even though I wasn’t in the pool with the girls. I was watching them from the side and kept snapping their cheeky faces with a zoom. They were thrilled to be at the pool as always, and Baby Jayne kept posing for me, which was awesome as usual. =)

IMG_7687

It’s a joy to watch them having fun, and I am constantly reminded that I must treasure the days when my girls would still ask me to bring them to the swimming pool, and get thrilled beyond measure when I said we were going to Mc'Donalds for fries and ice-cream. Once the kids are grown up and become independent, such joys would be few!

IMG_7684

My babes are really funny eh? =D Baby Jayne, especially, would keep splashing and splashing so that I can take her photographs. LOL!

IMG_7685

IMG_7689

IMG_7696

It was a Saturday afternoon, and there were many kids at the pool. Baby Jayne dared not venture too far to the deeper end of the pool, so she spent much time people-watching, which was very therapeutic as well I believe. =P

IMG_7703

My Joey has the loveliest smile. =)

IMG_7704

Now that Joey has overcome her fears of splashing waters, she’s trying to coax her little sister to overcome it as well. Haha..

IMG_7705

IMG_7708

But of course, Baby Jayne could not! =D My girls can talk loudly and look very brave, but they are really timid mice at heart when it comes to such things!

IMG_7710

I used to try my best to coax and encourage them to be more daring and take more risks, but come to think of it, as long as they are having fun, that’s enough. Why force them to do what they are not ready to handle yet? =)

IMG_7711

IMG_7713

Great time of fun on a lazy Saturday afternoon… =)

IMG_7715