Saturday, March 31, 2012

FAB Lavender

Sponsored Review

FAB has been a popular choice of washing detergent in many households in Singapore for many years. And now, they’ve introduced a new 'smell’ – Lavender!

image

My mother-in-law tells me that Fab is well known for its ability to clean very thoroughly, and of course, the laundry comes out smelling really, really good! When she tried the new FAB Lavender, she was so pleased with how good-smelling the clothes came out that she said we should just switch to this in future. =P

I mean, who doesn’t love fresh & good-smelling laundry??

Speaking of which, we’re having an on-going contest on Facebook – Fab Lovender Moments where you can join in discussions with 3 mummy bloggers (one of which is yours truly!).

If you’re the most active person on the discussion board, you could walk away with a trip for family of four to Australia (worth US$2,000) to see the lavender fields!! I’m sure you’d want to see these with your own eyes. =D

 

The discussions have been going on for a while now, and many of us have become virtual friends! Pretty fun, I would say. =) Join us!