Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Zespri 14-Day Challenge: Day 12!

On the 12th day of the Zespri Challenge, I am happy to say that kiwifruits have given me....

2 HAPPY & HEALTHY KIDS!

Nothing makes a mum happier than to see her kids happy & healthy. Happy because they get to eat their favourite fruits everyday. No joking, but I have to restrict them to eating 1 kiwifruit per day because I believe too much of something is never good. They keep running to the fridge and asking me to cut some kiwifruits for them. It's some sort of an addiction - a somewhat good one though. Better than eating sweets & chocolates? Healthy because kiwifruits, being rich in all kinds of vitamins and fibre, have resulted in good, smooth bowel movements for them. The whole digestive system seemed to have improved as a whole, which is a really neat thing.

We're enjoying the challenge so far! :)