Saturday, December 28, 2013

Great Year End Discounts At Pumpkin Patch!

Sponsored Review

The year’s coming to an end really soon, and I must say I absolutely love year-ends because that’s when a whole year of hard labor comes to an end, and I can take a breather from my hectic lifestyle. Everyday, my spirits are high and I bounce around most of the time with a smile on my face. Are you like me too? :)

It’s definitely the best time of the year to dress up for all the gatherings with family and friends, so have you gotten your new clothes? I brought my girls to the Pumpkin Patch store last week and we went home with a really good haul because everything was going at 30% to 50% OFF! Seriously the best time to hop down to the store and pick up your favorite pieces because it’s too good a deal to miss!

The first piece that Jayne spotted was this purple dress with hood. She looks really good in purple because of her complexion I think!

IMG_3633

And I like this casual dress because it’s comfortable and doesn’t crease in the wash. Anything that doesn’t need ironing is good. Love how cheery it looks with polka dots and stripes – both of my favorite patterns!

IMG_3635

Joey chose a flowery pink skirt and matched it with a white tee that has got a pretty girl’s face on it. I don’t quite understand why but it seems that little girls like tops with pictures of girls’ faces – perhaps I was like that too when I was little. =X

IMG_3637

The skirt has got an elastic waistline, so it’s easy to put on, and can look formal or casual depending on what you match it with. Pretty versatile, I say.

IMG_3638

My little apple of my eye found a red dress with apple prints, which I thought was very adorable! It’s made of chiffon material and very comfortable to wear. She already told me she wants to wear this for Chinese New Year!

IMG_3639

You can tell whether a girl likes her dress by the sparkle in her eyes when she’s wearing it. :)

IMG_3640

This was yet another comfortable dress that Jayne chose, and I thought it’s suitable for wedding luncheons or functions. It’s a slip-on, so it’s very easy to put on, and again, no need to iron, hallelujah. :)

IMG_3642 IMG_3644

Finally, Joey found a denim skirt that she likes. It’s a flare denim skirt with an adjustable waistline and it’s not too short so it’s easy to move around in it. My very conservative daughter doesn’t like to wear skirts that’s too short, so this is comfortable for her. Just match it with any top and she’s ready to paint the town red! =D

 IMG_3645 IMG_3646

I couldn’t resist picking up new socks for the girls  because of the lovely prints!

IMG_3713

And we also picked up some tights and a cap for Joey, which she wore to Phnom Penh. Love the winter colors! =D

IMG_3714

Taking advantage of the discounts, I also picked up some gifts for my friends’ kids because the reduced prices are really attractive for such good quality. Do pop by soon to grab something for your kids this year end, and let everyone look pretty & charming this festive season. =)

P/S: The J Babies received sponsored clothing for purpose of this review, but all opinions and photographs are mine. No other monetary compensation was received.