Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Camouflage Kids

Product Review

When my kids were little, I had a lot of fun dressing them up. If you have been a faithful reader of this blog since the beginning of times, you might remember those blog posts dedicated to the OOTDs of the kids because dressing them up everyday was what entertained me then. But as the kids grew older, I no longer have this privilege to dress them up anymore – The girls have their own fashion sense and they will only wear what they want. That’s probably the reason why they would appear wearing the SAME DRESS for a few Sundays in a row, simply because it was their favorite dress of the season. =.=

That also means I can no longer go shopping on their behalf. I have to bring them along and let them choose their own clothes. Otherwise, the clothes I choose might end up being thrown to the cold palace and never see daylight again. My girls are picky shoppers -Therefore, when we come across a certain shop that has clothes and accessories to the kids’ liking, it’s somewhat like striking gold.

Recently, Camouflage at 313@Somerset invited us to their store to pick up some new clothes from their store. Thankfully, the girls like what they have and we went home, happy with our loot. :)

Camouflage has clothes, shoes and bags suitable for toddlers and kids up to about 7 years old. They have a good number of designs for rompers with witty wordings, and I especially like their little  boys series of Bermudas and shirts with bow ties. Too bad I don’t have boys!

IMG_5523 IMG_5541

IMG_5540

I also love their retro kids’ fashion. I would totally buy this dress for Jayne but it’s not to her liking (Refer to Para 2). I am so worried about their fashion sense! =X

IMG_5536 IMG_5535 

I was glad though when I saw what Jayne chose to bring home with us. I thought they fit her very well indeed, both in size and in style.

Such a chic lavender cheongsam! And very easy to put on as well because there’s a zip at the back. :) This design is available in many colors!

IMG_5524

This pink dress is comfortable and good for both casual and formal events. Matches her skin tone super well too.

IMG_5526 IMG_5527

And the pink tee and pink skirt make her look adorable and sporty. Love this look!

IMG_5529 IMG_5531

Joey was a little disappointed that the store does not have dresses in her size, but she picked up two lovely tees and a mini skirt. I actually prefer her in casual getups like these compared to dresses. The tees are pretty good in quality and are sold at $19.90 each. Many designs and colors available.

IMG_5565 IMG_5566

Thanks, Camouflage for dressing the kids! Girls can never have enough of pretty clothes. Amen.

You can click on to their online store to make your purchases, or pop by any of their stores island-wide.