Sunday, June 21, 2015

AirAsia Free Seats!

I’m sure you know by now how much of a travel buff I am. I love travelling, and one of the best things to do while on a holiday in a foreign land is to experience the local culture and immerse totally in their festivals and celebrations. Now that we’ve come to the second half of 2015, I am already making plans for the year 2016 and making my travel wish list!

I’ve been thinking of visiting Australia the whole of this year, but didn’t actually get to doing it. So for the coming 2016, I really hope to visit Sydney and especially to check out their Vivid Sydney event! My friend was there at the event this year and came back with photos that made me go, “Gosh, I need to see this for myself!!!” I have a soft spot for all things colorful, so Vivid Sydney is definitely ‘my kind of thing’.

You see, Vivid Sydney is an 18-day festival of light, music and basically, fun! Sydney is transformed into a wonderland of ‘light art’ sculptures, innovative light installations and grand-scale projections for all to enjoy for free. Imagine a large-scale art gallery coming alive right before your eyes out in the open – I think I might cry if I am there! That’s not all! From local and international acts performing at the iconic Sydney Opera House, to other large venues and small bars, Vivid Sydney 2015 will also host a lively and eclectic range of live performances and ground-breaking musical collaborations. In other words, expect to be wowed!

If you have difficulty imagining how the festival’s going to be like, check out some of the highlights from this year’s Vivid Sydney – So amazing, I need to be there for the 2016 festival!





The excitement’s building up! Can’t wait for 2016 to arrive! =D

AirAsiaFreeSeats