Wednesday, November 04, 2015

My Little Pony Café In Harujuku

Now, if you are a fan of My Little Pony, or if your kids are fans of them, I’m giving you one more legit reason to visit Tokyo before November ends. =P

The first My Little Pony café in the world has opened in Harujuku, but only for a limited period of time – Till 29 Nov 2015. It was pure coincidence that I happen to be in Tokyo at this time, and I happened to walk past the café while strolling in Harujuku, so there’s reason not to step in. After all, who doesn’t love My Little Pony??! How I wish my kids were with me!

IMG_2588IMG_2589

Cute My Little Pony backdrops welcomed me even before I stepped into the café.

IMG_2603

A My Little Pony soft toy can be found at every table. Nope, you cannot bring them home.

IMG_2591

Love this super big colorful backdrop of My Little Pony – Made the whole place so chirpy & happy!

IMG_2594

As this is a themed café, don’t expect prices to be cheap. Their beverages are usual café prices, and their main courses smell pretty good actually, but I guess most people visiting the café would order the themed desserts. They are all very instagram-worthy, though expect to pay more than S$10 for the more fanciful desserts. Some are so pretty, it’s really hard to resist.

IMG_2583

My Little Pony animation playing on the wall! Kids would love it here.

IMG_2582
IMG_2580IMG_2584

Since we’ve had our lunch, we ordered only coffee and desserts. The latte art is so adorable, don’t you agree?! Even comes with a biscotti with My Little Pony printing on it, omgosh.

IMG_2595 IMG_2601

The strawberry fizzy was sweet and tangy – Very refreshing actually. The ice-cream was good too!

IMG_2598

And those coasters? I brought them home. The cashier didn’t frown at me, so I guess it’s OK to bring them home. How can I leave the café without a memento, right?

IMG_2602
IMG_2599

But if you really want to bring home more than a coaster, there are merchandises on sale too.

IMG_2585IMG_2586

My Little Pony Café
Open from October 13 to November 29
Weekdays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Weekends from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., last order at 8:30 p.m.
(November 29 closes at 5:00 p.m., last order at 4:30 p.m.)
Tokyo, Shibuya, Jingu-mae 4-28-28, Lucessimo Building 2F
東京都渋谷区 神宮前4丁目28-28 ルチェッシモビル 2F