Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Feature Wall by Nippon Paint

Product Review

When we were thinking through about the design of our new house in early June this last year, we were quite sure that we wanted a minimalist industrial vintage look for the house. But this style calls for mostly whites, greys and blacks and those colours would not sit very well with my two bubbly girls. So I thought I should do something a little different for their room. I searched around on Pinterest and found a simple but nice design to paint as a feature wall in the girls’ room, and all I did was to pass on the picture to Nippon Professional Painters, and they got it done for me!

That was me discussing with the painter before he started work, just to be sure that we were both on the same page.

IMG_1983IMG_1986

My girls had chosen a main color they would like to have in the room, which is purple. So going by that, I got Nippon Paint to paint the feature wall using three different shades of purple. It was a very simple design, because I had expected my girls’ room to be very cluttered with all sorts of soft toys, decorations and of course, all their books and school stuffs.

IMG_2075

The lightest and darkest shades went on first, and the painter used masking tape to get the design that I wanted.

IMG_2034IMG_2042

And this is the final look of the feature wall (before the tapes were removed)!

IMG_2077

The professional painters from Nippon got it done in no time at all, and it turned exactly the way I envisioned it to be! =D

I have since added rainbow polka dots stickers as well as a pair of wooden eyelashes onto the feature wall to complete the look, and my girls LOVE it!

IMG_3017IMG_3012

I’m glad Nippon Paint helped to make this happen. The girls now have a very cosy room in their fav color. :)

IMG_3015

Engaging Nippon Paint to handle the paint job for my new home made it so much easier for me. They helped me translate ideas I had in my mind into reality, and did everything in professional standards within a very short time frame. If you are considering their services, hop over to see their price packages and speak with them if you intend to get any customizations done!

This is one of the posts in our series – Making of Our Dream Home. Click on banner to read the other posts.

Making of our dream home icon

Disclosure: This is a collaboration between The J Babies and Nippon Paint for an independent review of the Nippon Professional Painting Services. This is a partial sponsorship, and all photographs and opinions used in this post are solely ours.