Thursday, January 04, 2018

HYPOXI®: Low Impact, Targeted & Burns More

And so, I completed my intensive programme with HYPOXI® and became fitter using its unique vacuum and compression technology. I shared about my first visit here on the blog previously – You can read about what HYPOXI® is all about there. 

IMG_1277

Workouts are not always tough and tiring, and HYPOXI® is one of those that is low impact, yet targeted at specific problem areas of your body and burns more fats than typical gym exercises. Every session is 30 minutes, so all I do everyday is to pop into the studio for a 30-minute slow jog on the HYPOXI® Vacunaut (pictured below), while watching my fav korean drama or some movie on Netflix, and before I know it, the session’s over!

IMG_1288

The “space suit” makes all that difference – The suit is body-fitting and compresses at various points of my body, thus promoting fat-burning. For me, I felt the difference in my tummy area (which is my Number 1 problem area). The whole tummy area felt tighter and firmer after every session and even the husband commented that he could see the difference in my body shape after a mere few days.

IMG_1196
IMG_1259

The HYPOXI® method focuses on the Power of 3 – Fitness, Nutrition & Technology. When low impact exercises are combined with advanced technology and healthy nutrition, the result is that your body burns fats smarter and faster, without you having to work doubly hard for it. Because of its unique technology, independent studies have shown that it is three times more effective at targeted fat burning than regular exercise. During my intensive programme, I was advised by my HYPOXI® Coach to watch my diet and drink plenty of water to speed up the fat-burning process. The results can be amazing when you are disciplined!

If you are like me – Want to get rid of excess fats and flabbiness in specific areas of your body, but does not want to attempt anything high-impact, HYPOXI® would be perfect for you. Contact them for your free trial and talk to the coaches to find out how this can work out for you. http://hypoxisingapore.sg/contact/ They are conveniently located at BreadTalk IHQ (Opposite Tai Seng MRT Station), so it’s easy to pop in and out for your quick 30-min workout sessions. :)

HYPOXI® Singapore
Breadtalk IHQ, 30 Tai Seng Street
#02-14 Singapore 534013

Tel: 6443 0500 / 6443 1802
hello@hypoxisingapore.sg