Monday, August 16, 2021

Flower Delivery by Little Flower Hut (Sponsored Review)

 I was really blown away when this gigantic bouquet got delivered to me last week from Little Flower Hut. I mean, just look at this!


To be fair, you probably might not be able to tell the scale of this bouquet until I show you in perspective to my 15yo daughter who is 1.7m tall.


It was literally the biggest bouquet I have ever received in my life. Thank you Little Flower Hut for customizing this beautiful bouquet and sending it over to me. If you want to make a statement and really wow the receiver of your bouquet, I say contact them to make a customized bouquet for you today! I am sure the receiver will be wow-ed just was I was!


After I got over the initial surprise by the sheer size of the bouquet, I took a closer look at the various flowers used for this arrangement - some of my favorite flowers were used! And I love how the different flowers all came together cohesively and perfectly. Ahhh... the joy of receiving beautiful flowers! It all epitomized in this one big bundle. =)


Besides hand bouquets, Little Flower Hut also offers many other floral arrangements for different occasions. I surfed around their online shop and found it really easy to find what I am looking for. You can either search by occasion, type of flowers or types of floral arrangements, They also have hampers and plants available, making it a convenient one-stop place for all your floral needs.







But one thing really stood out to me was how fast the delivery is! They offer one-hour super express delivery service for all your last minute purchases (No need to fret if you forgot about that special anniversary or birthday! =P) because Little Flower Hut would get your gifts delivered in no time at all. Yes, even late night requests would be entertained to surprise that special someone in your life! 


On top of that, their prices are so reasonable. They have daily specials going from $29 each and delivery will be done within the day. Read the reviews from customers on their site, and you will know that this is a highly trustworthy and efficient team. For all your floral delivery needs, call them at (+65) 6503 9750 or go to https://www.littleflowerhut.com.sg/ to see what's available.

Thank you Little Flower Hut for making my day so much brighter with your beautiful blooms! :D