Friday, September 10, 2021

My Experiences with Organic Hair Regrowth Solutions (50% Discount Code Included!)

Organic Hair Regrowth Solutions has been taking care of my hair and scalp needs for a few months now and I have to say that I am nothing but pleased with their services so far. :)

Honestly, I don't pay much attention to my hair though I absolutely love going to the hair salon to pamper them. I mean, who doesn't right? I guess my experiences with Organic Hair Regrowth Solutions have been amazing because they are meticulous and makes me feel comfortable as well. The staff are friendly and warm and makes me feel at home every time I visit.

I have tried several of their services from hair treatment to scalp treatment and hair colouring. At the first visit, the staff also did a scalp scan and explained to me the condition of my scalp and how to better take care of it at home. I love that they don't try to hard-sell their products (they have a series of really great hair and scalp products by the way!), and they don't make me feel embarrassed or condemned by the bad condition of my scalp. For sure, I need to pay more attention to my hair and scalp (I'm just very lazy most of the time), and the staff would assure me that it is a matter of time before the condition improves. I like the positive and hopeful atmosphere in the salon, which I find lacking in many others I've visited in the past.

Among the different outlets I've visited, my personal favourite is The Star Vista outlet (pictured above). I've been there 3 times so far and even brought my kids for their haircuts on one of those trips. The staff are so attentive that they even asked about my kids the next time I went back for a treatment! It felt really heartwarming when they remembered little details like that. And I guess that made all the difference for me. Look how cute my kids are after a good salon haircut!


A good cut makes all the difference indeed.


One of their signature treatments is the Scalp Treatment, which I enjoyed tremendously. It was a really relaxing pampering session for my tresses and my scalp felt so clean and refreshed at the end of it. I strongly recommend it if you have never tried scalp treatment before! They use this high-tech looking equipment to apply the solution all over my scalp before combing through and scrapping that white foam on the comb. I was told that the more form there is, the more impurities are present on my scalp. Pretty satisfying to see that removed during the treatment, I say.


The hair wash is always a treat for me, and I look forward to it every single time! =P


You will be happy to know that only high quality products with natural and organic ingredients which are safe for your skin and eco-friendly are being used at the salon. You can be assured that they will not harm your scalp, even if you have a very sensitive one.


50% Discount Code

Organic Hair Regrowth Solutions has outlets in many parts of Singapore, but I have a special discount code for all my readers for The Star Vista outlet! Quote OHRSKLESSIS to get 50% discount off all hair services. Please make an appointment by calling them at Tel: 6694 5732. With such a good discount, go ahead and try out their services, especially the Scalp Treatment, which I strongly recommend!

Captured some footages of my salon experiences in one of my recent vlogs as well! Watch here: