Thursday, April 21, 2022

Lucca Vudor: Most Comfortable Shoes I Ever Owned!

 To be honest, I have not heard of Lucca Vudor before I was approached to review their shoes. For one, I don't buy shoes often. And these days, I am mostly in casual or sporty footwear because comfort has become my top priority over the years. But I was totally amazed when I tried on their shoes for the first time at their Suntec City outlet. IT WAS THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES I HAVE EVER WORN.

This is hardly an exaggeration. You would think that sports shoes would be the most comfortable with good cushioning, but these Lucca Vudor shoes top them all. I literally felt like I was walking on carpet - The shoes are well made with high quality calfskin from Italy with good cushioning and the icing on the cake is that they are beautiful and stylish as well! Take a look at their website right now, and you'll understand what I mean.

I chose three pairs of shoes for myself and I can't decide which is my favorite.


The Felix 2022-8 is crafted from burnished leather for a sleek and textured finish. It wraps my feet snugly and the comfort level is top-notch. This is suitable for both casual weekends or a dress-down work day, and is so versatile and easy to match with my attires. Can you see it even matches my bag?! =P

The Fantasia A888-3 is the perfect covered shoe that protects and gives a height boost because of its platform sole. At first glance, I thought it actually looked like bowling shoes! Leather sneakers go well with both jeans and pants - definitely a good investment and you can literally wear it anywhere you want.




The third pair I chose is a little different from the usual styles I go for, but I've been looking around for a pair of 'dressy' shoes and this is it! The Shelby 808-17 is super comfortable and made with signature Lucca Vudor pressure relieving sole. Wearing this pair makes me feel like I am walking on clouds!


There are many other styles and options you can choose from, and best of all, comfort is guaranteed! Whether you are looking for a casual pair of shoes or something more formal for your work, you will bound to be able to find something awesome. Furthermore, they are having a 35% discount off all shoes right now on their website, so make sure you hop by to make your purchase right now. They deliver island-wide free of charge! 

If you would like to try on the shoes for yourself, they have several outlets islandwide as well.

Experience the Lucca Vudor difference today. :)


Disclosure: The J Babies was sponsored three pairs of shoes for purpose of this review. Photographs are taken from Lucca Vudor website and ours. All opinions are solely ours.