Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Revive: Healthy Snacks & Breakfast Options (Media Review)

 I made a decision at the beginning of this year to live a healthier lifestyle by eating clean and exercising regularly. I had just gone for my annual body checkup and found that my blood pressure and cholesterol are on the higher ranges. It's the first time my medical report showed anything like that, so I knew I had to do something about it. Working from home has taken its toil on my health, having travelled much lesser and eating unhealthy meals by convenience. So when Revive approached me with their range of healthy snacks, granola and nut butters, I was all excited to be on board!

Just look at all the beautiful packages sent over. Love the packaging - sleek and clean.




I used to make Overnight Soaked Oats for breakfast for a period of time, but got lazy and stopped. I had to remember to buy milk, fruits and nuts in order to complete the oats. But look what ingenious creation Revive came up with: Literally a dummy's guide to Overnight Oats

Just scoop out the ingredients, pour in milk and store in fridge overnight! Seriously, it doesn't get any easier than that - Especially for an ultra lazy person like me, this is godsend. There are many flavors to choose from, and each of them come with their own combination of superfood, freeze-dried fruits and rolled oats. Best of all, they taste super good and refreshing - Trust me, I've tried every single flavor! If I have to choose a favorite, it would be Chocolate & Banana!

Just one small bowl like this would fill me up for breakfast and provide me with all the nutrients I need to kick start my day. It used to be that I would start getting hungry by late morning, but this bowl of goodness actually lasted me till lunch time at 1pm! Fuss-free, filling and fabulous.


I usually add granola and other nuts such as almonds & pecans to make the breakfast even more tasty. Their range of granolas are amazing! Just look at the different flavors they offer - are you excited to try too? =P



The granolas are in large chunks and give a good crunch and bite to your breakfast. Best of all, it's nutritious and healthy, not to mention tasty too! I especially enjoyed the Earl Grey Granola - It is so fragrant and yummy!

Revive's nut butters are really great as well, and definitely healthier choice compared to conventional nut butters. I love it that they are fragrant but with very little sweetness and they go so well with toasted bread.


There are four types of nut butters available - Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter & ABC Butter. Of these, the ABC Butter might sound more unique to you, right? It's basically their Almond, Brazilian Nut & Cashew Butter - combination of all the healthy nuts! You will be pleased to know that all their nut butters are naturally cholesterol free, unsweetened and unsalted! Furthemore, they are diabetic friendly and free from palm oil and hydrogenated oils so that you get all the nutrients the natural way.


So, if you are interested to get started on healthier diets just like me, check out their website right away here -> https://revivenutrition.com.sg/

To a healthier us! :)