Monday, February 02, 2009

A Good Jie-Jie In The Making

Not bad at all! Joey is starting to show her jie-jie instincts!

And I am glad we decided to go for Number 2 when she is 3 or 4 years old, because that's the age toddlers generally start to like babies, and I was hoping it would ease her transition to be an elder sister.

Baby Nigel came visiting and Joey couldn't keep her hands off him!!!!

She kept insisting on carrying him that we had no choice but let her sit down so that Baby Nigel can rest infront of her.

Baby Nigel sure didn't look very comfortable, but we could only pray that he was not too traumatised by the whole 'Joey-loves-Nigel' experience. =P

It is actually quite amusing to see Joey asking Baby Nigel to 'shhhhhh' when he cries, and doing all those things an elder sister would do to 'discipline' the younger sibling. It kinda reminded me of how I behaved around my younger brother when I was a little kid. haha.. somehow, you feel you have the responsibility to 'teach' them to behave, just like what your mummies did to you. Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment