Tuesday, April 07, 2009

LAMENTATIONS of a VERY PREGNANT MUMMY

It’s so TIGHT!!!!!!

What’s so tight, you ask?

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

  • My shoes are tight!
  • My tees are tight!
  • My shorts are tight!

And most of all,

  • My tummy is tight!

My regular check-ups have revealed that Baby Jayne is an average sized baby, as compared to Joey, who was a big baby right from the start. It doesn’t make any sense, because this is my 2nd pregnancy, and my skin should be better at stretching now than before, so if Jayne is smaller than Joey, why does it feel so much tighter this time round??!

I have no answer to that.

Maybe my tolerance level has decreased this time round. It must have something to do with my age.

And as if it’s not bad enough, my toes are FAT, my feet are FAT, my arms are FAT, my thighs are FAT.

AHHHHHHHHH! FAT & TIGHT! WHAT CAN POSSIBLY BE WORSE THAN THIS?

On a happier note, this week marks my 8th month of pregnancy! Is that FAST or what? I am thrilled at the fact that I will be able to see Baby Jayne really soon!!! And while I had bad back aches during my 8th month pregnancy with Joey, this time round, I haven’t had any backaches yet! *fingers crossed* And the heart burns seem to be a lot milder than the 1st time round. Great news!

Excited to meet Baby Jayne really soon!!!! =D

2 comments :

  1. *hugs*
    the last few weeks are always the hardest... and I totally understand about feeling FAT! I compared myself to a beached whale very often. :P
    hang in there... she'll be here sooner than you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heee Hee.... The mummies all understand!

    ReplyDelete